We have a vibrant community of families who participate in our Children’s Ministry all year long. We partner with parents to teach children how to love God and follow Jesus with all their heart, along with how to love our neighbors as we love ourselves. Children grow in their belief by using their:
HEADS to learn Bible stories, develop Bible skills, and apply those truths to real life.
HEARTS to grow in their relationship with God, others, and self.
HANDS to serve others and put God’s love into action.
- 9:45 am – 10:45 am: Sunday School for all ages
- 10:45 am – 12:15 pm: Worship Care for babies to kindergarten
- During 11:00 am worship: Children’s Worship for grades 1-3
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm: Family Dinner by reservation
- 5:30 pm – 5:55 pm: open gym for age 4 years to grade 5
- 5:30 pm – 7:15 pm: childcare for ages babies to 3 years
- 6:00 pm – 7:15 pm: Music & Missions for ages 4 years to grade 5
- 7:15 pm – 8:30 pm: childcare for adult choir members’ children
- Children’s choirs
- Passportkids! camp for current 3rd – 5th graders
- Kids’ Night Out – watch for details for our next event!
- Parent/Child Dedication service – contact Amanda to talk about how FBC supports and encourages families through a time of dedication during worship
- FBC Weekday Preschool
There’s so much more for kids at FBC! Every year we do Elementary Music Camp, picnics, park play dates, mission support activities, classes for children who want to know about following Jesus, classes for grown-ups who want to learn about supporting their child’s faith journey, camp outs, camp ins, talent shows, and life together (attending games and concerts and recitals and plays and . . . !).