First Baptist Church Library
Catalog Search Help
To search our catalog using the Combo Search
Enter the search term(s) in the field(s) and click the Search
button. This search can combine Author, Title, Subject,
Keyword, and/or Donor searches.
If you enter a term in more than one field, the terms are automatically
joined by the Boolean operator AND, narrowing your search. You don't have to
enter terms in more than one field to receive results.
To search our catalog using the Expert Search
Click to select a search type and enter criteria
in the corresponding search terms(s) field(s). If necessary, specify additional
searches and join them with Boolean operators:
- AND - narrows your search, reducing the number of results. All
search terms must be met for a record to be returned.
- OR - broadens your search, increasing the number of results. Only
one of your search terms must be met for a record to be returned.
- AND NOT - satisfies one search term while eliminating another.
You can perform complex searches using the Boolean operators described above
to join up to three search terms. This allows you to generate more precise
To create a mediagraphy
A mediagraphy is a customized, printable search results list that makes
locating items on library shelves easier.
Perform any search to generate a search results
- Click the check box for each search result item you want in your mediagraphy
and click Add to Mediagraphy.
- To select all search result items, click Select all.
- To view your mediagraphy list, click Display Mediagraphy.
- To print your mediagraphy, click Print from your browser's toolbar.